Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Beautiful


Beauty has a name. And that name is Jenna Olivia. She was born one year ago(March 31st) and has brought so much joy and happiness to the people around her. Now, unfortunately, I have to receive my love from afar. So Muchie know this, LouLou loves you and thinks about you and your mommy everyday. Now anyone who talks to me, sees my computer or watches me flip open my cell phone, knows that I am pretty obsessed with this little girl. But you can’t help it. To see someone who is already amazing at the tender age of one, bud into what I think, will be one of the greatest chicas ever. Also, to know that there is someone around my big sister who loves her just as much as I do brings me great joy. It’s a pretty hard task but you are doing a heck of a job. The love that you and your mother share is undeniable. Just like ours. You both are lucky to have one another. And I am BLESSED to be a part of your lives. So thank you Muchie for spending the weekend with your Auntie. I had a blast, even though you woke me up way too early and I now can say that I know who and what the Wiggles and Doodlebugs are, it was well worth the trip. Continue to be the beautiful little girl God created you to be and I will be home soon.
And for goodness sake, please grow so we can get you in those ballerina slipper, auntie’s ready for a recital!!!
Love,

Auntie LouLou

PS I told you she was beautiful!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seena Brodnax said...

Oh my God Slie I am CRYING! That was so unbelievably sweet and heartfelt...I am saving it and printing it out to put in Jenna's babybook...she needs to know that once upon a time, in a land called Cashville there lived the best Aunt in the universe, and her name was LouLou. Even though she will ALREADY know you, since you are moving into our building. Got the one bedroom saved, Nucka! I love you TREMENDOUSLY...

6:24 PM  
Blogger leslielou said...

You know I love you and my Muchie.
:)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home