Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Birthday(My Apology)

Today is a very special. It is the 25th birthday of someone who is very dear to me,
Even though she probably doesn’t think so.
Last week in my blog I talked about how I had this silly habit of not answering the phone. Once again it has nothing to do with the person calling; I’m just lazy and trifling. I’d think in the back of my mind, I’ll call them tomorrow.
Of course, I never did and days turned into weeks which turned into months which eventually turned into years like two.
Yes, I am a horrible person I know. Well, I can’t do anything about that now the only thing that I can do is not do it again and apologize from the bottom of my heart.
So, here it goes:

I love you. I know it’s kind of hard to see it but I really do
I was not, not answering the phone because I woke up
One morning and decided that I didn’t like you
I just always put it off and eventually
It had just been so long that truthfully
I was embarrassed. I know it might sound silly
But I was. I was like she’s gone kill me
But you never left my thoughts.
I think about you all the time, on
Your birthday, when I’d see skool daze
Or say something that would and could
Only remind me of you.
Dance monkey Dance
And now that I’ve come back into contact
I am constantly kicking myself
Because you have just become this
Amazing person (at least it seems)
And I wasn’t there to see it happen, idiota!!!
And I’m still kind of scared that
In some ways I don’t fit into your life anymore
So in some ways I still kind of hold off
Because I think I’m not needed anymore
And that your probably still mad
You probably are and with good reason
Nevertheless, I wanted to
Take this opportunity to say that I am truly
Sorry, miss and love you
Also, happy birthday by the way.
I hope to see you soon
I know there is no way to
To make up for the past
But there is always the future

Ok enough of that, well it’s your birthday.
So your finally 25. Gosh your getting old,
Good thing I’m only still 24.
Well have a good one,
Don’t get drunk, throw up and pass
Out in the middle of your party
I’ll send you the infamous photo
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittni said...

Oh my Lesalita, you were always in my thoughts and prayers. No matter what, I always want you to be happy, no amount of time apart could change that.

We've reconnected and you're still my girl. I love you too much for anything else. Thanks for the birthday shout out!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home